A MAZE. Museum
AR you ready?
Ready for AR expierences, that make the invisble visible, bring museum objects to life and right on your forearm?
Six Augmented Reality applications were developed by international AR experts with the support of mentors from the research museums at the A MAZE. Museum Online Hackathon "AR you ready?" on May 11 and 12. With the Hackathon on Augmented Reality and Museums the Leibniz Research Museums kicked of their second collaboration with the A MAZE. / Berlin 2022 – 11. Internationale Games and Playful Media Festival. All of the prototypes can be tested here and short teaser vidoes show the concepts behind the applications.
Start your AR experience now
A MAZE. Museum Online Game Jam is part of the official program of A MAZE. / Berlin 2022 - 11th International Games and Playful Media Festival, is supported by the Aktionsplan Leibniz Research Museums and hosted by A MAZE. in cooperation with the following Leibniz Research Museums:
- Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum – Leibniz Research Museum for Geo-resources (DBM)
- Deutsches Museum, Munich (DM)
- German Maritime Museum – Leibniz Institute for Maritime History, Bremerhaven (DSM)
- Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg (GNM)
- Museum Koenig – Leibniz Institute for the Analysis of Biodiversity Change, Bonn (LIB)
- Römisch-Germanisches Zentralmuseum – Leibniz Research Institute for Archaeology, Mainz (RGZM)
- Senckenberg Society for Nature Research, Frankfurt am Main, Görlitz, Dresden (SGN)